I. Type of wine. - Hinder. - Forbids.
II. Weaken. - Woodwind instrument.
III. Abolished. - Melody.
IV. Conjunction. - Decayed.
V. Gaiters. - Italian resort.
VI. Small horse. - Stone age men.
VII. Commotion. - Accumulates. - Constellation.
VIII. Fish. - To have need.
IX. Sudden attack. - Shelfliek beds.
X. Spurt. - Weight.
XI. Pronoun. - Seize without right.
XII. Fashion. - Freed from restraint.
XIII. Early garden. - Harden. - Without (Latin).
1. Through. - Health resort. - Painful.
2. Undivided. - Groups of whales. - Horse (Brit.)
3. Corded fabric. - Presently. - Exhort.
4. Agreement. - Ascended.
5. Trucks. - Mast.
6. Hairless. - Seats of government.
7. Goddess of retribution. - Bathed. - Fish eggs.
8. It flows in South-western US. - Horse’s gait.
9. Lyric poems. - Sounds of disapproval.
10. Base. - Thrusts suddenly.
11. Border upon. - Ardor. - Blackbird.
12. Not any. - Part of body. - Decimal base.
13. Observed. - Approves. - City in Netherlands.